The blessings bestow'd on them that fear God. [electronic resource] : As was shewed in a sermon occasion'd by the death of the truly vertuous [sic] Mrs. Elizabeth Smithson, who died at Killingworth, Feb. 12th, 1738, 9. / By Jared Eliot, A.M. Pastor of the First Church of Christ there. ; [Three lines from Ecclesiastes]
- N. London [id est, New London, Conn.], : Printed and sold by T. Green,, 1739.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4360.
1 online resource (, ii, 30 pages)
- Smithson, Elizabeth, d. 1739.
- Funeral sermons -- 1739.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- Half-title: Mr. Eliot's sermon on Exodus I. 21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4360).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4360
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 673
Johnson, H.A. New London, 370
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|