The Examination of Mr. Meseres, late attorney general of Quebec, and now Baron of the Exchequer.--And of Mr. Hey, the present chief justice of Quebec. At the Bar of Parliament, on the 3d of June, 1774 [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia] : Sold by James Humphreys, Junr. of whom may be had all the pamphlets lately published., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42593.
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Maseres, Francis, 1731-1824.
Hey, William, 1733-1797.
Québec (Province) -- Politics and government.
Canada -- Politics and government -- 1763-1867.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title.
Publication statement transposed from head of title.
Advertised in The Singular and diverting behavior of Doctor Marriot ... Philadelphia, 1774.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42593).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3732
Shipton and Mooney 42593
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3014
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|