The Famous Tommy Thumb's little story book: [electronic resource] : containing his life and surprising adventures. : To which are added, Tommy Thumb's fables, with morals: and, at the end, pretty stories, that may be sung or told. : Adorned with many curious pictures.
- [Boston] : Printed and sold [by John Boyle] at the printing office., 1771.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12040.
1 online resource (32 pages) : illustrations.
- Thumb, Thomas.
Juvenile literature -- 1771.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Contains nine juvenile songs.
Ascribed to the press of John Boyle by Welch.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12040).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12040
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 1320.3
Lowens, I. Songsters, 21
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|