Fellow citizens, Remember the proceedings on last Monday morning at the coffee-house, and on Tuesday at the town-meeting. The liberty of the press and freedom of speech were then both violently attacked. Change both men and measures, or ruin inevitably awaits us. ... [electronic resource]
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1779]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16270.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Dated: Monday, August 2d, 1779.
Place of publication supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16270).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16270
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3879
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|