Rules and orders to be observed by a loving and friendly society called, the Fellowship Club; [electronic resource] : began at Boston in New-England, June 1, 1742.
- Boston, : [publisher not identified], May 5. 1752.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40612.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Fraternal organizations -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Text in two columns.
"List of all the members names."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 40612).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1562
Shipton and Mooney 40612
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 952
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|