The first pinciples [sic] of the doctrine of Christ; [electronic resource] : together with stronger meat for them that are skil'd in the word of righteousness. Or the doctrine of living unto God, wherein the body of divinity is briefly and methodically handled by way of question and answer. : Published at the desire, and for the use of the Church of Christ in Norwich in New-England. / By James Fitch Pastor of that church. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts]
- Standardized Title:
- First principles of the doctrine of Christ
- Other Title:
- First principles of the doctrine of Christ.
- Boston, : Printed by John Foster., 1679.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 267.
1 online resource (, 76,  pages)
- Theology, Doctrinal.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "To the reader" signed: Boston. 4.m. 23.d. 1679. Increase Mather.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 267).
- Cited in:
- Evans 267
Wing (2nd edition) F1064
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|