An holy connexion, or A true agreement between Jehovahs being a wall of fire to his people, and the glory in the midst thereof: or A word in season to stir up to a solemn acknowledgement of the gracious protection of God over his people; and especially to a holy care that the presence of God may yet be continued with us. [electronic resource] : As it was delivered in a sermon preached at Hartford on Conecticut [sic] in N.E. May 14. 1674. Being the day of election there: / by Mr. James Fitch Pastor of the Church of Christ in Norwich. ; [Eleven lines of Scripture texts]
- Other Title:
- Holy connexion, or A true agreement ...
- Cambridge [Mass.]: : Printed by Samuel Green., 1674.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 187.
1 online resource (, 20 pages)
- Glory of God.
- Election sermons -- Connecticut -- 1674.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- The first Connecticut election sermon printed.
Preface signed: John Whiting. Joseph Haines.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 187).
- Cited in:
- Evans 187
Wing (2nd edition) F1065
- Whiting, John, 1635-1689.
Haines, Joseph, 1641-1679.
Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|