The Following are the names of the gentlemen nominated, as deputies, by the General Committee; for whom the Friends of Liberty are requested to give their votes: Isaac Low ... [electronic resource]
- [New York : publisher not identified, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42902.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Elections -- New York (State).
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- New York election proxy for 1775.
Surrounded by an ornamental border.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42902).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4076
Shipton and Mooney 42902
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|