An account of the behaviour of the late Earl of Kilmarnock, [electronic resource] : after his sentence, and to the time of his execution, which was on August 18. 1746. / By James Foster. ; With an appendix, containing several authentic papers. N.B. Mr. Foster was the minister who at the desire of the Earl of Kilmarnock attended his Lordship to assist him in his preparations for another world, and it is the same Rev. gentleman to whom (according to a pamphlet published in London and Boston) the said Earl appeared after his execution: he is said to be one of the most celebrated preachers in England, his lectures are attended by great numbers of people, especially of the nobility, gentry, Bishops and others of the clergy of all denominations, though a dissenter from the establish'd Church.
- [Boston] : London, printed. Boston: N.E. Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street., 1747.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5946.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Kilmarnock, William Boyd, Earl of, 1704-1746.
Foster, James, 1697-1753. Account of the apparition of the late Lord Kilmarnock ...
Executions and executioners -- Great Britain.
Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746.
Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Publisher's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5946).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5946
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|