To the freeholders of the town of Jamaica, [electronic resource] : My fellow-townsmen, Nothing but a desire to promote your happiness, could tempt me to engage in the present dispute ...
- [New York : publisher not identified, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14499.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- New York (State). Provincial Congress.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- In support of sending a deputy to the New York provincial congress to elect delegates to the Continental Congress.
Signed: March, 28, 1775. A freeholder of Jamaica.
Place of publication supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14499).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14499
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|