To the freeholders and other electors of assembly-men, for Pennsylvania [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Anthony Armbruster, 1765]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10184.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
Pennsylvania. General Assembly.
Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765).
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Anti-proprietary election circular. Also defending Benjamin Franklin from the accusation that he had promoted passage of the Stamp Act.
Signed on pages : A Freeman of Pennsylvnia [sic].
Imprint supplied by Evans and Hildeburn.
Tailpiece (Reilly 306).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10184).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10184
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2174
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|