A voyage to Boston. [electronic resource] : A poem. : [Five lines from Shakespeare] / By the author of American liberty, a poem: General Gage's soliloquy, andc.
- New-York: : Printed by John Anderson, at Beekman's Slip., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14043.
1 online resource (iv, , 6-24 pages)
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Poetry.
- Poems -- 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attributed to Philip Freneau in BAL. The Library Company of Philadelphia copy is inscribed by Freneau: Published October 1775.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14043).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14043
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 152
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|