Discourse, shewing the difference between Whigandus and Torybandus. [electronic resource] / By a friend to peace.
- [United States : publisher not identified], Printed in the year M,DCC,LXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43625.
1 online resource (9,  pages) : illustrations
- Whig Party (Great Britain)
Tory Party (Great Britain)
Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Songs and music.
- Poems -- 1779.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- Includes also songs, verse, a prayer and a creed.
The only known copy, held by the Connecticut Historical Society, is mutilated throughout.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43625).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4869
Shipton and Mooney 43625
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|