Regeneration, and the testimony of the spirit. [electronic resource] : Being the substance of two sermons lately preached in the Parish Church of St. Philip, Charles-town, in South-Carolina. Occasioned by some erroneous notions of certain men who call themselves Methodists. / By Alexander Garden, M.A. Rector of the said parish.
- [Boston] : South-Carolina, Charlestown, printed by Peter Timothy, 1740. Boston, New-England: re-printed, and sold by Tho. Fleet, at the Heart and Crown in Cornhill., 1741.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4720.
1 online resource (, ii, 25,  pages)
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770.
- Sermons -- 1740.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attacking the Rev. George Whitefield.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4720).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4720
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|