An act for the better regulating the town of Savannah, and for ascertaining the common thereunto belonging [electronic resource].
- [Savannah : Printed by James Johnston, 1763]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41366.
1 online resource (3,  pages)
- City planning -- Georgia.
City planning -- Georgia -- Savannah.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Georgia Savannah.
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni tricesimo-tertio Georgii II. Regis.
Signed: By order of the Commons House of Assembly, David Montaigut, speaker. By order of the Upper House of Assembly, James Habersham. In the Council-chamber, the 1st day of May, 1760. Assented to, Henry Ellis.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41366).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2387
Shipton and Mooney 41366
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|