The right method of safety or, The just concern of the people of God, [electronic resource] : to joyn a due trust in him, with a diligent use of means. As it was propounded in a sermon preached at Boston to the Artillery Company, of the Massachusetts-Bay in N.E. on the 5th of June 1704. being the day for their election of officers. / By Henry Gibbs, Pastor of a church in Watertown. ; [Two lines from Nehemiah]
- Boston: : Printed by B. Green., 1704.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1159.
1 online resource (, 46 pages)
- Artillery election sermons -- 1704.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Errata statement, pages 46.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1159).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1159
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|