The substance of the evidence on the petition presented by the West-India planters and merchants, to the Hon. House of Commons, [electronic resource] : as it was introduced at the bar, and summ'd up by Mr. Glover, on Thursday the 16th of March, 1775.
- Other Title:
- Substance of the evidence on the petition presented by the West-India planters ...
- [New York] : London, printed: New-York, re-printed by H. Gaine, in Hanover-Square,, M,DCC,LXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14067.
1 online resource (75,  pages)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
West Indies -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- On the question of commercial relations between the British West Indies and the thirteen colonies.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14067).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14067
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|