[A thanksgiving sermon on occasion of the suppression of the unnatural rebellion, in Scotland, by His Royal Highness the Duke of Cumberland, [electronic resource] : preached at the city of Annapolis, before His Excellency Thomas Bladen, Esq. governor of Maryland / by the Rev. Mr. Gordon]
- Other Title:
- Thanksgiving sermon on the defeat of the rebels.
- [Annapolis : Printed by Jonas Green, 1746]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5780.
1 online resource (, 30 pages)
- Cumberland, William Augustus, Duke of, 1721-1765.
Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746.
Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760.
- Thanksgiving sermons -- 1746.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- The only known copy, held by the New-York Historical Society, lacks the title page and the upper half of the first page of the dedication. Title and imprint supplied from Wroth.
Caption title: A thanksgiving sermon on the defeat of the rebels.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5780).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5780
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 117
- Maryland. Lieutenant Governor (1742-1747 : Bladen)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.