The fidelity of ministers to themselves, and to the flock of God, consider'd and enforc'd. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Thaddeus Maccarty to the pastoral office over the Church of Christ in Kingston (in the county of Plimouth) Nov. 3. 1742. : Published at the desire of the Church there. / By Ellis Gray, M.A. Pastor of a church in Boston. ; [Ten lines from Ezekiel]
- Boston, : printed by G. Rogers for M. Dennis, near Scarlet's Wharff [sic]., 1742.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4963.
1 online resource (40 pages)
- Maccarty, Thaddeus, 1721-1784.
- Ordination sermons -- 1742.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Gray's sermon at the ordination of Mr. Maccarty.
"The charge given by the Rev. Mr. Eells of Scituate."--p. 37-39. Variously attributed to Edward Eells and to Nathaniel Eells.
"The right hand of fellowship given by the Rev. Mr. Lewis [i.e., Daniel Lewes] of Pembrook [i.e., Pembroke]."--p. 39-40.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4963).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4963
- Eells, Nathanael, 1677-1750.
Eells, Edward, 1713-1776.
Lewes, Daniel, 1685-1753.
First Congregational Church (Kingston, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|