The Boston port bill, [electronic resource] : together with Governor Johnsone's [i.e., George Johnstone's] speech in the House of Commons on the same.
- [Boston? : publisher not identified, 1774]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42613.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Harbors -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Passed by Parliament on March 31, 1774.
Included in Ford, W.C. Broadsides, ballads andc. printed in Massachusetts ... numbers 1731.
Text in three columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42613).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3756
Shipton and Mooney 42613
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1731
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 797
- Johnstone, George, 1730-1787.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|