The following return of prisoners, taken at Forts Montgomery and Clinton, are published for the satisfaction of the public, and particularly for the benefit of their relations; who are requested to deliver such supplies, as they mean to send for the use of the prisoners, to Col. Taylor, at Newburgh, who is empowered to forward the same to New-York [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Following return of prisoners, taken at Forts Montgomery and Clinton ...
- [New York? : publisher not identified, 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43455.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Prisoners of war -- New York (State).
New York (State) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Campaigns.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Containing the names of American officers and soldiers taken prisoner at Forts Hemingway and Clinton, Oct. 6, 1777.
Signed Jos. Loring, comm. pris.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Printed in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43455).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4684
Shipton and Mooney 43455
- Loring, Joseph.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|