Philadelphia, October 10, 1777. Advertisement. [electronic resource] : A return of waggons and horses in Philadelphia, Germantown, and the country about, is to be given in immediately to the quarter master general, at his quarters at William West's in Front-Street.
- Philadelphia, : Printed by James Humphreys, Junr., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15344.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Requisitions, Military -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- British forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ordering Philadelphia and Germantown residents to report to the Royal army on the availability of teams, horses, wagons, and carts.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15344).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15344
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3513
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|