Commissary-General's Office. Philadelphia, October 6, 1777. [electronic resource] : All persons having in their possession rum, or any kind of spirituous liquors, are hereby ordered to report same to the commissary general before twelve o'clock to-morrow.
- Philadelphia, : Printed by James Humphreys, Junr., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15337.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain. Army -- Supplies and stores.
Requisitions, Military -- Pennsylvania.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
Pennsylvania -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- British forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15337).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15337
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3518
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|