The address of the Lords and Commons to His Majesty, on the present state of America, &c. [electronic resource] : From the London gazette, of February 11. St. James's, February 9.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Dunlap., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14075.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- American Antiquarian Society copy was found bound between the April 10 and April 17, 1775, issues of Dunlap's Pennsylvania packet.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 23.4 x 16.0 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14075).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14075
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3150
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|