The examination of Doctor Benjamin Franklin, before an august assembly, relating to the repeal of the stamp-act, &c [electronic resource].
- [Boston? : Re-printed by Edes and Gill?, 1766?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10302.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765)
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title.
Imprint suggested by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10302).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10302
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|