The examination of Dr. Benjamin Franklin, before an august assembly, relating to the repeal of the stamp-act, &c [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Examination of Doctor Benjamin Franklin, before an august assembly, relating to the repeal of the stamp-act, &c.
- Williamsburg [Va.]: : Printed and sold by William Rind, opposite the Capitol., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10303.
1 online resource (32+ pages)
- Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765)
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Williamsburg.
- Advertised in the Virginia Gazette, Dec. 4, 1766.
The only known copy, held by the Boston Athenaeum, lacks all after pages 32.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10303).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10303
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 31d
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|