His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament on the ninth day of January, 1715 [electronic resource].
- [Boston] : Printed at London: reprinted at Boston in New-England by B. Green, printer to His Honour the lieutenant governour and Council., 1716.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39648.
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Jacobite Rebellion, 1715.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Concerning the Jacobite rebellion of 1715.
Includes the speeches of George I delivered to Parliament, Jan. 9 and 21, 1715, and the replies of the House of Lords and House of Commons.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39648).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B507
Shipton and Mooney 39648
- Great Britain. Parliament.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|