His Majesty's most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Friday, October 27 [i.e., Thursday, October 26], 1775 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- His Majesty's most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday, October 26, 1775
- [Annapolis? : Printed by Frederick Green?, 1776?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14786.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- Announcing the measures to be used for suppressing the disorders in the American colonies.
Imprint supplied by Wroth. Ascribed to the press of Mary Katherine Goddard of Baltimore by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14786).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14786
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 372
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
Great Britain. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|