The King's speech, &c. [electronic resource] : Boston, Jan 30. Yesterday a vessel arrived at Marblehead from Falmouth, in which London papers were brought to the 12th of December, which were immediately sent to the Committee of Correspondence of this town, containing the King's speech &c. ...
- Providence: : Printed by John Carter., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14083.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
Massachusetts -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- King George's speech of Nov. 30, 1774 concerning the rebellion in Massachusetts.
Followed by the responses of the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
Printed in three columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14083).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14083
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 603
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|