Philadelphia, January 8, 1776. 10 o'clock, A.M. [electronic resource] : By an express, just arrived from New-York, we have His Majesty's most gracious speech, to both Houses of Parliament, on Friday, October 27, 1775.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by John Dunlap., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14789.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printed in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 14789).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14789
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3343
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|