By the King, a proclamation, [electronic resource] : declaring the cessation of arms, as well by sea as land, agreed upon between His Majesty, the most Christian King, and the Catholic King, and enjoining the observance therof.
- [Annapolis] : London: printed by Mark Baskett, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett: 1762. Annapolis: re-printed by Jonas Green, printer to the province of Maryland., 1763.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41384.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Seven Years' War, 1756-1763.
Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- Ordering British subjects to suspend all acts of hostility against France and Spain.
Signed: Given at our Court at St. James's, the twenty-sixth day of November, in the third year of our reign, and in the year of our Lord 1762. God save the King.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41384).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2409
Shipton and Mooney 41384
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 244
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|