The description and use of the globes, celestial and terrestrial: [electronic resource] : with variety of examples for the learner's exercise: intended for the use of such persons as would attain to the knowledge of those instruments; but chiefly designed for the instruction of the young gentlemen at the Academy in Philadelphia. : To which is added rules for working all the cases in plain and spherical triangles without a scheme. / By Theophilus Grew, mathematical professor.
- Germantown [Pa.], : Printed by Christopher Sower,, 1753.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7012.
1 online resource (60,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Germantown.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7012).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7012
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1302
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|