The Holy Bible, in verse. [electronic resource] : Very pleasant and profitable, and greatly tending to encourage children & others to read, and also to understand what they read in that sacred book.
- Other Title:
- The Holy Bible epitomiz'd in verse.
- [Boston] : Printed [by Thomas Fleet], in the year 1729.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39904.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Bible -- Juvenile literature.
- Juvenile literature -- 1729.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running title: The Holy Bible epitomiz'd in verse.
Attributed to Benjamin Harris by Welch, who identifies Thomas Fleet as printer.
"Questions and answers out of the Holy Scriptures."--p. [52-57].
Hymns and prayers, pages [52-57].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39904).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B777
Shipton and Mooney 39904
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 492.4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|