Dancing exploded. [electronic resource] : A sermon, shewing the unlawfulness, sinfulness, and bad consequences of balls, assemblies, and dances in general. Delivered in Charlestown, South-Carolina, March 22, 1778. / By Oliver Hart, A.M. ; [Six lines from Ecclesiastes]
- Charlestown, South-Carolina: : Printed by David Bruce., M.DCC.LXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15848.
1 online resource (32 pages)
- Dance -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Sermons -- 1778.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15848).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15848
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 535
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|