The History of the origin, rise and progress of the war in America between Great Britain and her colonies, [electronic resource] : from its commencement in the year 1764, to the time of General Gage's arrival at Boston in 1774.
- Other Title:
- History of the war in America.
- [Boston] : London, printed. Boston, in the state of Massachusetts: re-printed by Thomas and John Fleet. At the Bible and Heart in Cornhill,, M,DCC,LXXX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16797.
1 online resource (90, 381, , 34, 84, 4 pages)
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Largely taken from the "Annual register," London. Cf. Libby, O.G. Some pseudo histories of the American Revolution. Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters. Transactions, volume 13, part 1 (1900): 419-425.
Running title: History of the war in America.
Error in paging: pages 343 misnumbered 143.
"The history of the rise and progress of the war in North-America from the time of General Gage's arrival, in May 1774."--381, , 34 pages, with separate title page. Two settings of type of pages -80 noted. In one, gathering A is unsigned, and dashes are employed in the summaries at heads of chapters. In the other, gathering A is signed, and dashes are not used in the chapter summaries.
"The history of the war in America between Great Britain and her colonies. Vol. II."--84, 4 pages, with separate title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16797).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16797
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|