The History of the rise and progress of the war in North-America [electronic resource] : from the time of General Gage's arrival at Boston in May 1774.
- Other Title:
- History of the war in America.
- [Boston] : London, printed. Boston, in the state of Massachusetts: re-printed by Thomas and John Fleet. At the Bible and Heart in Cornhill,, M,DCC,LXXX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16797.
1 online resource (381, , 34 pages)
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running title: History of the war in America.
Issued with: The History of the origin, rise and progress of the war in America between Great Britain and her colonies, from its commencement in the year 1764, to the time of General Gage's arrival at Boston in 1774. Boston : Thomas and John Fleet, 1780.
Two settings of type of pages -80 noted. In one, gathering A is unsigned, and dashes are employed in the summaries at heads of chapters. In the other, gathering A is signed, and dashes are not used in the chapter summaries.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16797).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16797
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|