The present state of North-America. [electronic resource] : I. The discoveries, rights and possessions of Great-Britain. II. The discoveries, rights and possessions of France. III. The encroachments and depredations of the French upon His Majesty's territories in North-America, in times when peace subsisted in Europe between the two crowns, &c. &c.
- [Boston] : London, printed 1755. Boston, New-England, re-printed and sold by D. Fowle in Ann-Street, and by Z. Fowle in Middle-Street., 1755.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7434.
1 online resource (, 64,  pages)
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
Canada -- History -- To 1763 (New France)
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to Ellis Huske in the Dictionary of national biography and the British Museum catalogue. Incorrectly attributed to John Huske (1692?-1761) by Sabin and John Carter Brown, and to John Huske (1721?-1773) by the Library of Congress.
Bookseller's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7434).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7434
- Huske, John, 1692?-1761.
Huske, John, 1721?-1773.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|