Hutchins's almanack, or ephemeris, for the year of Christian account, 1759. [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the vertex of the province of New-York ... / By John Nathan Hutchins, teacher of the mathematicks in New-York.
- New-York: : Printed and sold by Hugh Gaine, at the Bible and Crown, in Hanover-Square, near the Meal-Market., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8153.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations, map
- Louisbourg (N.S.) -- History -- Siege, 1758.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1759.
Maps -- Nova Scotia -- Louisbourg.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Advertised in the New York Mercury, October 30, 1758.
Two editions noted, of uncertain priority, in which gathering A has been printed from the same setting of type but gatherings B-C from different settings, with varying texts and arrangement. The present edition may be recognized by the explanation of the map of Louisburg on pages ; in the other edition this explanation appears with the map on pages . Numerous errors in the calendar pages occur in the present edition that are not present in the other setting.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8153).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8153
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5716
- Hutchins, John Nathan, 1700 or 1701-1782.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|