Important intelligence, just received by express. [electronic resource] : Baltimore, May 4th. York-town, May 3d, 1778. Sir, You will be soon fully informed of the treaties of alliance and commerce between the Court of Versailles and the United States of America. ...
- [Baltimore] : Printed by J. Dunlap., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16111.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1775-1783.
United States -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- A letter from Henry Laurens, president of the Continental Congress, transmitting a letter from Benjamin Franklin, Silas Deane, and Henry Lee, informing of the treaty with France.
Text in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16111).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16111
- Laurens, Henry, 1724-1792.
Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|