Instructions by the citizens of London, to their representatives for the ensuing Parliament [electronic resource].
- Boston: : Re-printed by Thomas Fleet and Thomas Crump, in Pudding-Lane, near the town-house. Sold by Samuel Gerrish., 1715.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39621.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Treaty of Utrecht (1713)
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Twenty-two numbered instructions concerning the Treaty of Utrecht and Jacobite politics.
Text in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39621).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B479
Shipton and Mooney 39621
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 394
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|