The Interest of New-Jersey considered, with regard to trade and navigation, by laying of duties, &c [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by William Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible in Second-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5218.
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Tariff -- New Jersey.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5218).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5218
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 832
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|