To my respected friend, I.N. [electronic resource] : That a person of such a distinguished character as thy self has born for many years amongst friends, should in thy declining age, be unwarily prevailed on, to appear as a party writer, in print, did at first, occasion a very great trouble and concern upon my mind ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Andrew Bradford, 1727]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2889.
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Norris, Isaac, 1671-1735. Speech delivered from the bench in the Court of Common Pleas.
Pennsylvania. General Assembly -- Elections.
Elections -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Addressed to Isaac Norris.
Signed on pages 4: Philadelphia, the 16th of the 9th month, 1727. Thy loving friend, Jotham.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2889).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2889
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 319
- Norris, Isaac, 1671-1735.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|