A letter to His Majesty's justices of the peace for the county of Chester, [electronic resource] : with the governour's spceeh [sic] from the bench, at a Court of Oyer and Terminer, held at Chester the 15th day of April, 1718, : published at the request of the representatives of the free-men of this province, in General Assembly met at Philadelphia the 5th day of May, 1718.
- Philadelphia, : Printed, and sold by Andrew Bradford., MDCCXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1960.
1 online resource (12 pages)
Justice, Administration of -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 4: W. Keith.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1960).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1960
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|