Late advices from England, [electronic resource] : brought by a vessel arrived at the eastward and by Captain Lawrence, and the Harriot packet, Captain Lee, who arrived at New-York on Tuesday last.
- Providence: : Printed by J. Carter., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42855.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- North, Frederick, Lord, 1732-1792.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Providence.
- "Proceedings in the Lower House of Assembly" dated London, February 20, 1775, concerning Lord North's motion to allow the colonies to levy their own taxes.
Followed by: Extract of a letter from Falmouth, March 2; and a brief notice dated New-York, April 13.
Text in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42855).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4021
Shipton and Mooney 42855
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 601
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|