The wisdom of God in the Gospel revelation. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached at the opening of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland, in May 1758. / By Dr. William Leechman, professor of divinity in the University of Glasgow.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by William Bradford, at the London coffee-house in Front and Market-Streets,, MDCC,LIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8385.
1 online resource (, 42 pages)
- Sermons -- 1758.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Half-title: A sermon preached before His Majesty's high commissioner, at the opening of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland 1758.
Caption title: The wisdom of the revelation of the Gospel.
Dedicated to Charles Lord Cathcart.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8385).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8385
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1632
- Cathcart, Charles Schaw Cathcart, Lord, 1721-1776, dedicatee.
Church of Scotland. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|