Leeds, 1724. The American almanack for the year of Christian account, 1724. [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the latitude of 40 degrees, and a meridian of five hours west from London, but may without sensible error, serve all the adjacent places, even from New-found-land to Carolina. / By Titan Leeds, philomat. ; [Six lines of verse]
- [Philadelphia] : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible, in the Second Street, in Philadelphia., [1723?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2439.
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Almanacs -- Pennsylvania -- 1724.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printed from the same setting of type as the issue with imprint: Printed and sold by William Bradford, in the city of New-York (Bristol B665, Shipton and Mooney 39810).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 2439).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2439
Drake, M. Almanacs, 9509
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 204
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|