An oration, in commemoration of the founders of William and Mary College, [electronic resource] : delivered on the anniversary of its foundation, August 15, 1771. / By W. Leigh, student.
- Williamsburg [Va.]: : Printed by William Rind,, MDCCLXXI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12095.
1 online resource (8 pages)
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694.
College of William and Mary.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Williamsburg.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12095).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12095
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|