A Letter from some aged nonconforming ministers, to their Christian friends, touching the reasons of their practice. August 24. 1701 [electronic resource].
- The fourth edition, corrected and enlarged, with some practical advice. [One line of Scripture text]
- Boston: : Reprinted for Samuel Gerrish, at his shop at the Sign of the Buck over against the South Meeting-House in Marlborough Street., 1712.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1571.
1 online resource (, iv, 72,  pages)
- Church of England -- Controversial literature.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Preface signed: Increase Mather.
Bookseller's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1571).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1571
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 588
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|