A Letter to the people of Pennsylvania; [electronic resource] : occasioned by the Assembly's passing that important act, for constituting the judges of the Supream Courts and Common-Pleas, during good behaviour. : [Five lines from Deuteronomy]
- The second edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed [by William Dunlap], in MDCCLX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8637.
1 online resource (39,  pages)
- Pennsylvania. Supreme Court.
Courts -- Pennsylvania.
Judges -- Pennsylvania.
Justice, Administration of -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of William Dunlap by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8637).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8637
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|