Books added to the library since the year 1741 [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Benjamin Franklin, 1746]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5853.
1 online resource (28,  pages)
- Proprietary libraries -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Libraries.
- Library catalogues -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Issued as part of: Library Company of Philadelphia. The charter ... Philadelphia : B. Franklin, 1746 (Evans 5853).
"Rules (made by the directors in pursuance of a law of the Company) to be observed in the library, relating to the lending of books, etc."--p. [29-31].
"Advertisement."--p. . Soliciting additional members.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5853).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5853
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 969
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 391
Winans, R.B. Book cats., 19
- Contained In:
- [Unknown host].
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|